Thursday, November 21, 2013

This week we started personal finance.  On Monday and Tuesday we finished up our Wiki pages.  The project was okay, some parts where hard to explain.  On Wednesday we officially tarted personal finance and we actually get to earn money and spend it.  Also we watched an interesting video about money and how they make it and the stuff they put in to the money to make it nearly impossible to fake. On Thursday we talked about about. Money is any good that is widely accepted for the purposes of exchange and in the repayment of debts. And we learned the three functions of money and the characteristics of it.

3 comments:

  1. I agree. Some parts of the project were difficult to complete. I really enjoyed the video on how money is made. It was cool that there are threads of security codes in bills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a little trouble in some of the project too. I think starting personal finance will be fun. I also liked the money video. it is interesting that they shred it and sell it to people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The project was actually pretty fun to do. I really enjoyed learning more about Saudi Arabia

    ReplyDelete