Thursday, October 10, 2013

This week was good.  One Monday we were faced in creating advertisements for Weserville.  We had to do a 30 second TV ad, 30 second radio commercial and a half page newspaper article.  Benjamin Bradberry, i thought, did a great job making the script for the radio commercial.  My group did a Powtoons for our TV ad.  Powtoons is great because it is pretty easy to edit it and make it flow pretty well and is more interactive than a PowerPoint.  Hopefully, on Friday, everyone will show up with everything finished.

7 comments:

  1. i enjoyed watching everyone's ads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that Ben's radio ad was great as well. I also agree that Powtoons is a great tool for presentations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun to watch everyone's projects and see what people did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it was a good week. I agree. Benjamin Bradberry did do a fine job at writing the script. I liked it. My group also did a Powtoons. It made it fun and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it was a good week. I agree. Benjamin Bradberry did do a fine job at writing the script. I liked it. My group also did a Powtoons. It made it fun and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like how you started off your blog, anyway i should have used pow toons and found another recording program. The number of programs supported by Chromebooks is annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That radio ad was a lot longer than 30 seconds. At least everybody liked it.

    ReplyDelete