Thursday, October 3, 2013

This week was fun.  We had normal classes Monday-Wednesday.  On Thursday we had our retreat.   It was fun  and relaxing.   We did a little icebreaker game first.  Then we were lectured on a subject such as like stress and how to handle large amounts of it.   After we would split in smaller groups and talk privately about what that topic.  One topic I will to focus on is stress.  The person that was explaining stress and how to balance it.  Then he talked about his personally experience and talking about how he got migraines because too much stress.  This is interesting because it is surprising that stress has the ability to do that to your body.

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the retreat a lot. It was fun and I learned a lot. It was a great way to introduce the freshmen into high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the retreat. It was nice to have a break in the middle of the week. I was surprised to hear that so much could go wrong just because of stress. It made me think that I should just relax and take everything one at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The retreat was a lot of fun, when we talked about stress we focused on ways to help cope with it and I found that sleeping more is one of the most effective ways to reduce stress

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get stressed sometimes when I have large work loads. It is also annoying that I don't have as much time as I would like because i get home from sports at 6:30. I will definitely try to start sleeping more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The retreat was fun and it was nice to have a break from regular classes.

    ReplyDelete