Thursday, September 5, 2013

This week was shorter then usually.  Since we had labor day off, we only had a four day week.  On Tuesday we took our first test.  In class we talked mostly about different types of economies.  There was Traditional, Command, and Market economies.  We mainly focused on Command and Market.  One day we did an excuse where we had to draw a picture explain each of the types without words.  It wasn't very hard, but it does show whether or not you understand the information.  On Thursday we went deep into Karl Marx and his beliefs.  Also we learned and watched videos on the four countries that is closest to a pure command economy.  I think that the Market economy is the best way to go because it gives everyone the right to their opinion and you are more free.  Obviously this is a biased opinion just because that is what America is.   I think the pros and cons are balanced better then other economies where the cons out reach the pros.

4 comments:

  1. I agree that a Market Economy is the most effiecient. I like what you said about being biassed because of living in the United States. Continue your quest of Economics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that a market economy is much better for individual person than a communist government.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also agree that a market economy is best. I agree that some people have biased opinions because of their country's influences.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The market economy does give an individual some freedom to make choices. I also think the cons outweigh the pros in other economies.

    ReplyDelete