Thursday, September 19, 2013

This week we talked about stocks and the circular flow chart.  Also we talked about the government and free enterprise.  The circular flow chart shows the cycle from the factor market to the businesses to the product market then to the individuals.  The circular flow charts with the government just explains how the government takes taxes.  On Wednesday we set up our stock market game and it has been interesting.  I started off in first place and today i was last.  That doesn't really mean anything but how drastic the market changes in a day.

3 comments:

  1. It is interesting how much the market can change in such a short period of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same happened to myself. I was first one day day, the next I was third, and then I was eighth. It's fun to think that anybody could win. It all depends on that last day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those things confused me sooooo much

    ReplyDelete